I've had some work done on the accel compiler - which was a little slow (12mb of source code compiled in about 8 minutes). Now, is about few seconds over a minute ... After some tests, the average optimization is about 6x (six times faster).
I've added a convenient csv library (standard.lib.csv and CSV.con) with both a complex and a simple interface.
For the simple interface you can do something like:
matrix being an array of arrays.
Also I've updated the Concept Client - some small memory leaks fixed and the webkit component. I dropped the microhttpd used to emulate a server for managing local request (request that are handled within the application itself). Now the request are intercepted directly from the webkit/libsoup requests.
In GyroGears I've added a new field (optional) in the User entity: Failed attempts
This logs the failed attempts for an user, and then locks the account after 3 failed attempts.
I have no pretty screen shots this time...
Good job on the compiler speed, that is impressive.
CSV is not bad to have, either, same as with XLS. I can't wait to have a chance to used it :)
Post a Comment